Studio Clearance Sale - Friday!
benjamincarlstanley: Hello Everyone! In the interest of cleaning house/studio for the new year, I’m having a sale on a ton of artwork and prints at my studio, The Maker Collective, during the monthly First Friday Art March. Half Off screen prints! Great deals on Framed works! Swing by and check it out! The Maker Collective 2422 Desoto Ave 6-9pm, Friday January 4. BenjaminCarlStanley.com |...
October Art March!
Hello Everyone! We will be open and have a plethora of artwork for sale this coming friday, October 5th from 6-9 for the October Art March. Be sure to come by and say hello!
Final Week for The Maker Collective KickStarter!
benjamincarlstanley: Hello everyone, just a reminder that this is the last week of our Kickstarter campaign! Check out our KickStarter page for more information and to donate.
Update! We are so exited we have reached 36% of our goal! I would like to thank all of you who have donated already. We only have about 2 weeks left to meet the remaining 64%. Donate today and help us start up an awesome screenprinting studio in Savannah. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themakercollective/the-maker-collective
We have reached ten percent of our goal! As exciting as that is, we only have about 3 weeks left to meet the remaining 90 percent. Donate today and help us start up an awesome screenprinting studio in Savannah. Find our Kickstarter account here!
Our Kickstarter account is now live!!! Check it out here!
Find us on Twitter and Facebook too!
The Maker Collective Facebook @WeAreMaker
COUNT DOWN: 7 Days Left
7 Days Until we launch our Kickstarter Account and Open the Doors. Come see us on August 3rd During the First Friday Forsyth to Victory Art March in Savannah GA We are located in DeSoto Row. Work will be available for purchase on this day Stay tuned! I will be selling some of my awesome work for very reasonable prices. See you there!!!
Why start the Maker Collective?
The three of us found ourselves in a spot where we wanted to grow out of our garages and spare bedrooms and into a dedicated studio space housing all the necessary equipment to print. A self sustaining studio will pave the way for us to pursue full time careers in art and design. In doing so we aim to enhance the local independent arts community budding in Savannah.
Who is the Maker Collective?
The Maker Collective is a screenprinting studio operated by three independent creatives whose paths crossed while they were all pursuing their degrees at the Savannah College of Art and Design. The studio’s founding members, Elmer Ramos, Benjamin Stanley and Kay Wolfersperger, have joined forces to offer the community screenprinting, design and fine art services. They often collaborate on...
THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS: 9 DAYS
9 Days Until we launch our Kickstarter Account and Open the Doors. Come see us on August 3rd During the First Friday Forsyth to Victory Art March in Savannah GA We are located in DeSoto Row. Work will be available for purchase on this day Stay tuned!